Monday 4 November 2013

Reunion of MiniPopwings

Orange, meet Fire.
Since you flew out of sight and I couldn't find you, Fire has been doing what you did well in your element.

Fire, this is Orange.
When Orange was but a speck in the North-West corner of the sky, with wind North to South, it turned invisible against the blue and white backdrop, all it took was just a brief moment of lapse, as much time as it took for me to look behind my left shoulder.
Orange was brought back about 2 weeks later when Angus found it in his school compound. His school is North East from where I was flying.

Now I have two MiniPopwings.
Orange a bit weathered, but functioned nicely (receiver, esc, motor, servos, everything except the 2S500mah battery), infact, I think the many torrential downpour it has experienced, has somehow made its EPP smoother and it seems to glide better then before.

Yesterday afternoon, it flew more than 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment