Monday 25 November 2013

Model Inventory: Red Butterfly, off to a good home. Flea stripped. FMS P51. Katana.

I gave up the Red Butterfly to old man Wong (including the two feeler/eyes for balancing).
I have to "make room".
He has sinced stripped and returned me my servos, esc, motor and receiver. I have now a vacant model memory #4.
Hope he can make it fly and enjoy it.

I didn't manage to get the flea to fly and while it is not beyond repairable, I gave up trying. Maybe someday I will do another one, I have some hunches.
I will strip the electronics out and re-use them somewhere.
I think the wings are fairly good and so I will keep them.
The fuselage will be junked and this frees up model memory #2.

I will not repair the pranked FMS mini-P51.
I will strip for salvageable parts and this frees up model memory #1.

Undecided about the fate of Techone's Katana (the second model).
I am not up to repairing the cracked carbon tube of the fuselage aft of the wing's trailing edge.
Maybe I should scrap it too since it is not seeing much use anyway.
This will free up another model memory.

Then I will be left with the two Techone's Mini-Popwing (#5 and #7), the mini-piper cub (#?), the canard (#?)

No comments:

Post a Comment