Tuesday 15 September 2015

Cootie. A very quick build.

15 September 2015

Replaced the wheels of the Cootie on 13 September 2015. They look better then the previous set.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

7 September 2015


 21 August 2015

What to build? I chose to build the Cootie. 19gm including 5gm battery. It flew successfully on 22 Aug 2015. Very little power is needed, any excess results in climbs. I adjusted the thrust angle by sliding the stand-off within the fin. My battery has to be placed far behind then the position indicated on plan. It was basically done on 21 Aug 2015. I deviated from the instructions by having the keel on top of the wing. But the joint was too weak so I added flying thread by looping around the landing gear wire and tying it to the spreader boom. 
The other ideas that were dropped out are: Foil sailplane, Bronco, Flea and Pawnee.

No comments:

Post a Comment